CAREER EPISODE 1
Process Implementation and Refining of Petroleum Oil
The project “Process Implementation and Refining of Petroleum Oil” was done during my work tenure as Petroleum Engineer at China Huanqiu Contracting & Engineering Corporation Ltd. The work duration was from [Date] – [Date].
[CE 1.2]Explain nature of the project
When I recovered crude oil from the surface I delivered and processed it into usable petroleum goods. After that, I transferred the items to end-users or dealers (like gasoline places or the business that delivers heating petroleum to users' houses, if the user has an oil furnace). I categorized the whole well-to-consumer distribution system for petroleum goods into 3 parts.
[CE 1.6] Responsibilities:
- I worked on oil volume being considered as the API major gravitation in the refinery.
- I carried out the components separating process which was dependent on the volatility.
- I worked on attaining the specific physiological qualities followed by reforming and entailing to modify the hydrocarbon chemical composition.
- I utilized and maintained the fracturing and drilling equipment.
- I worked on drilling and extractions.
- I researched methods for the extraction of gas and oil.
- I analyzed the reservoirs and rocks formation.
- I did the inclusion of the dilution which was the process initial step and then heating was done of the crude oil which was then placed or distillation.
CAREER EPISODE 2
Oil field equipment Installation, Maintenance, and Operation
The project work as “Oil field equipment Installation, Maintenance, and Operation” and I worked as Petroleum Engineer in the project. The project tenure was from [Date] – [Date] and it was for [Organization] at [Location].
[CE 2.2]Explain nature of the project
I did all modifications on the item by ITT-authorized technicians and competent electricians. Facilities in exploding atmospheric conditions were subject to additional regulations. I analyzed all users of the dangers of electric current as well as the molecular and physiological properties of the gas, vapor, or both existent in hazardous locations. I maintained ex-approved items following worldwide and local regulations.
[CE 2.6] Duties:
- I implemented checking of the device which was followed by the gearheads, rotors, and motors operational checking.
- I did an analysis of the bearing framework and physical seal without causing any specific damage to the motor.
- I did pumps placement and supporting plate on the pits covering gently when access to the presence of the bottom edge.
- I worked on preventing the warping of the pit cover and torque was set with the anchoring screws in the star design.
CAREER EPISODE 3
Inspected Gas and oil wells to identify installations
The project “Inspected Gas and Oil Wells for Identify Installations” was done during my work tenure at [Organization]. It was from [Date] – [Date] and I worked as Petroleum Engineer in the project.
[CE 3.2]Explain nature of the project
My examination involves field operations to do a self-assessment of their good integrity management system (WIMS) to ensure conformity with applicable standards and advice, and also provide the necessary documentary proof for the inspector's examination. After that, I set role-specific questions that would be administered. I examined that risk control was especially important for compromised wells as their mature and progress through their life cycle.
[CE 3.6] Duties:
- I did an evaluation of the technical activities by applying petroleum engineering concepts.
- I did removal processes examination with the precautionary measures which were taken with the selection of location.
- I utilized the flowing liquid in rotating well drills for cleansing and conditioning the counteract formation damage.
- I did the liquids' hydraulic head calculation which was in relation to the sparging to that of the water.
- I was responsible for identifying the different installations that were present in these wells.
- I evaluated various well sites and conducting thorough inspections to ensure that all equipment was functioning properly and in compliance with safety regulations.